Well done Valentino.

ant

Turbocharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 2007
Typical British weather at Silverstone for the Moto GP.How do these guys race in condition that you wouldn't put a dog out in..Well done to Valentino for the Win.

Wish my tyres had the same sort of grip in the wet..

Typical British weather at Silverstone for the Moto GP.How do these guys race in condition that you wouldn't put a dog out in..Well done to Valentino for the Win.

Wish my tyres had the same sort of grip in the wet..
Testicular fortitude.

Yes, it wasgood race and he's back on top of the table. I hope he gets his 10th title.

A few years ago I went into a local dealer a couple of days after watching Casey Stoner win a MotoGP race in similar conditions, heavy rain and lots of standing water. I said to the Tyre guy there that I wanted to same tyres I had seen Stoner riding on, and after asking what I rode and how far from town I lived... he reckoned they wouldn't last the trip home, let alone get back to town for a new set!!!

Last edited:
You ever notice when they hit the gravel pits, in the dry, and hot, how the gravel actually sticks to the tires. Those guys are unreal. I love the Moto GP, but most of the time, the Moto2 races are more fun to watch, and the Moto3 guys mix paint too.

Although the technology has changed over the years and tyres,brakes etc have improved the racing has always remained the same on the edge of your seat stuff.Hats of to the guys that rode these animals.. SDC13529.JPG SDC13538.JPG SDC14739.JPG SDC14748.JPG SDC13537.JPG

Back