Chucky

Standard Bore
Ride
2007 R3 Roadster, 1966 T120R Chop, 1989 XV1100 Cafe Racer
Hi all,
I spoke to Don last night to see how his MRI went, the good news is that the found something. He has a bout 4 abscesses on various discs down his spine......they then proceeded to wheel in a barrow full of antibiotics!

At least he can be confident they are treating the right thing now and hopefully get on the mend.....all he wanted to talk about was my bloody bike lol.

Regards,
Chucky

Hi all,
I spoke to Don last night to see how his MRI went, the good news is that the found something. He has a bout 4 abscesses on various discs down his spine......they then proceeded to wheel in a barrow full of antibiotics!

At least he can be confident they are treating the right thing now and hopefully get on the mend.....all he wanted to talk about was my bloody bike lol.

Regards,
Chucky
Thats great news mate, thanks fir the update

Thanks Chucky , Tang just rang me and said the same. I tried Donny over weekend but just assumed he was out of it when he didn't answer. Sure he's stoked they have found out what's actually wrong with him.

My sister rang this morning , she was visiting Donny. Docs put him on some kickass antibiotics for the next 6 weeks. Sister trying to talk him into staying in hospital another week , he's pretty rooted health-wise.

I know what it is like to be on massive doses of intravenous antibiotics - NOT Pleasant I can assure you

didnt know he was crook. will have to ring him. thanks for the update mate.

Yeah mate - you're working too hard.....;)
This explains why Donny seemed to be having so much trouble keeping his front wheel on the ground. Spasms in his back causing the right hand to twitch.

Last edited:
Back