Undertank K&N

Paul, I'm gonna have to either lose 60 pounds (I weigh 260) or find a way to gain an additional 9 HP (assuming you're running about 131 HP) in order to equal your power to weight ratio. Hmmm...don't see me losing that weight anytime soon. Guess it's a good thing I ordered that custom airbox. LoL

:)

You just might loose some weight putting all the mod's on you want. I didn't buy my bike for speed any way's. Had no idea what it was capable of when I said hey thats a nice bike. Silly me.

Oooh

Is it the TB-2204? Let me know the price. I pulled the intake off the seat last night so I now have free flowing air. I did notice the seat is a little more flexible now.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I saw on one thread so many can't remember them all but some one was going to a 1700 and according to some one else’s chart it is about 100 cfm lower than the 2204's. I think the 1700 are around 528 and the 2204's are around 650?

My neighbor is an auto mechanic and now teaches at a local school he just ordered a 44,000$ dyno for the class. Is going to look to see if it has the attachments for a motorcycle. I was telling him about some of the mod's out there for more HP's and he looked at me funny and asked you want more HP why??. I think the guy on the worrier I smoked last weekend is asking the same question.

it's the ru 5111 like at the beginning of this post.. i maybe wrong but i believe the other #'s you state are what was tried for a triple set up under the bc.

Thanks

Thats what I thought. I don't think I want to do that MOD yet. I want to do a cat bypass and floor boards first. Thinking about making the bypass my self. Has any one tryed or has everyone got the kit from Triumph.

There is a guy that sells homemade ones on ebay, I think he is in the UK, but they end up being more expensive than the Triumph one. I bet Travelguy could make one up for ya.;)

thanks for the vote of confidense there p9... :) i had the one your talking about.. got it from newr3... way back before i decided i would just throw money at this bike. it's a very clean build and design.. sounded great and imho much less restrictive than the t by-pass. after having done a 200 gallon reaf tank i do know a bit about flow properties lol.
paul my suggestion is to wait on the cat by pass. if you do any pipe changes.. ie jars or staintunes or maybe some travelguy customs you will be throwing away money..
decide where you want to got with your mods... eventually headers/intake/ram air ? definetly do the boards.. love mine...
then it's best to wait and go for the whole enchalada.... me i'm like p9 and don't know when to quit... can anyone say tts super charger ?
10-8
ps.. congrats p9....18 years from now you'll look back and won't regret a minute of it.
bc on it's way to you manana

Back