Tuning a completely stock Roadster...

Neville Lush

www.nevillelushracing.com
Ride
Speed Triple 1050 Dirt Track sidecar,H2750Roadrace sidecar W800 Kawasaki
I have just tuned a completely stock 2010 Roadster. Stock pipes , airfilter etc as driven out of the showroom. Here is the result.
img003.jpg

It is the first time I have ever been asked to tune a dead stock bike, so thought it would be interesting.
Yes indeed - very interesting. And good to know what the standard config really is. Thanks for sharng mate

The extra thousand revs at the top should help with acceleration times as well. It is also good to have a base line with which to compare mods. :thumbsup:

Nice results ,it just goes to show how detuned the stock Tourings are and what a minor modification like a set of TORS , K&N filter in the OEM air box and a good remap and Dyno tune can make, My Tourings figures on the Dyno are better than the stock roadster and simular to the Dynoed stock roadster and 35Hp better than the stock Touring before minor mods, with these minor mods a Roadster would be better again I summarize
Thanks Nev for posting the info it will end the Touring/Roadster confusion for me anyway:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back