TuneECU tune for 07 Classic, 3xK&N, TORS, factory Cat Box

Your cat box is probably one of the empty ones. I would try the map with the cat delete.
How do you determine if it is empty? I also have an 07 classic tourer. Just installed the TOR system and love the new note. Trying a tune that stated tors, cat delete, under seat k&n. pops on developing but still sounds good.

Haven't had to much time on her due to travel but plan some rides when I get back home.

The three pipe models came stock with a catalytic converter box behind the header and split the exhaust into three. Not all boxes contained a catalyst depending on the market. if it contains the catalyst it will have a large C stamped on the left side or NC if empty.
both are very restrictive and will somewhat negate the effect of three K & N's and the TORs. There is no power gain from using an underseat K & N filter.

The three pipe models came stock with a catalytic converter box behind the header and split the exhaust into three. Not all boxes contained a catalyst depending on the market. if it contains the catalyst it will have a large C stamped on the left side or NC if empty.
both are very restrictive and will somewhat negate the effect of three K & N's and the TORs. There is no power gain from using an underseat K & N filter.

I have a ramair on order to replace the stock setup. The drop in k&n was on the bike when I purchased her last year. I'd like to get the cat delete but they are hard to find. I'll look for the NC mark when I get home.

The cat deletes are hard to find, probably can't, except that Dave Platt makes them ($365) and sells them along with other exhaust stuff. He's in the UK and you can find him on e-bay. Whatever you do to upgrade the exhaust has to involve getting rid of the cat. A full CES or Reband exhaust will cost a lot more than Platt's cat delete and then you have to find a tune for them too.

How do you determine if it is empty? I also have an 07 classic tourer. Just installed the TOR system and love the new note. Trying a tune that stated tors, cat delete, under seat k&n. pops on developing but still sounds good.

Haven't had to much time on her due to travel but plan some rides when I get back home.
If your bike is not a California bike and it is a 07 I would bet good money it has a empty cat box. They are so light. have you looked at the custom tunes on the tune ecu site?

If your bike is not a California bike and it is a 07 I would bet good money it has a empty cat box. They are so light. have you looked at the custom tunes on the tune ecu site?
Warp, what about an 2006 model? Think it's empty too?

Back