Scuba Craig

Supercharged
Ride
2010 R3R + TOR + RamAir
Postman Pat (yes his name really is Pat) delivered my new cable today.

Plugged it in to the bike and the laptop, fired up TuneECU and everything worked first go. I like it when computer projects go smoothly.

Now the fun begins ...

what windows program are you using ?

I'm using TuneECU.

I installed TuneECU (v2.5.5) and the updated library (v2.5.5.2) a couple of weeks ago. Then today when the cable arrived I installed the cable drivers as per instructions, rebooted, and all worked from there.

Ithink he was asking what windows version ie Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 or 8

Ithink he was asking what windows version ie Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 or 8

Ah, that is a much harder question to answer. No wonder I went for the easier interpretation.

Just booting laptop now ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting

<it's a very slow laptop> ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting
..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting

Ah there we go. It's running Windoze 7.

Back