calimeric

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 roadster
Hi everybody
owner of Roadster 2011
just installed Ramair KIT, Dave platt exhaust and would like to have advice about Map # to install and where to load (fuel 95 ron)
thanks for the help

Hi everybody
owner of Roadster 2011
just installed Ramair KIT, Dave platt exhaust and would like to have advice about Map # to install and where to load (fuel 95 ron)
thanks for the help
Do you have Platt cat bypass and mufflers? You could try Tripp's custom R3R_Slip.hex tune.

Do you have Platt cat bypass and mufflers? You could try Tripp's custom R3R_Slip.hex tune.
My 2007 classic wouldnt take that powertripp tune. I had to use his jardines/3 k&n tune.

My 2007 classic wouldnt take that powertripp tune. I had to use his jardines/3 k&n tune.
Of course it woouldn't. You have a Classic and that is a Touring tune. Tunes for R3T, R3R, and RIII/Classic are NOT interchangeable.

Of course it woouldn't. You have a Classic and that is a Touring tune. Tunes for R3T, R3R, and RIII/Classic are NOT interchangeable.
Fully comprehend that. The tune was not annotated as r3t when i tried to upload.

Have you seen the Blastedbones tune? PM me and I'll email it to you.
I was using it and it corrupted somehow. Started backfiring through the throttle bodies and idling rough. I had used the powertripp jardines 3 k&n tunes before so i reloaded it.

Its not a bad tune, the MPG is a little low.

IDK what happened to the blasted bones tune.

I was using it and it corrupted somehow. Started backfiring through the throttle bodies and idling rough. I had used the powertripp jardines 3 k&n tunes before so i reloaded it.

Its not a bad tune, the MPG is a little low.

IDK what happened to the blasted bones tune.
I got it from Hanso if you want it.

Back