Triumph to launch a Rocket trike for 2013

Interesting.. At least it looks like the Rocket will still be around for a while. I'm always wondering if Triumph will drop the Rocket. It can't be cheap to produce, and the Thunderbird is almost a direct competitor.. if there can be a competitor with the Rocket.. :)

trike

I do not like the seat, it looks like a wheelchair.
****, they should have designed it to look better than that.:mad:

I do not like the seat, it looks like a wheelchair.
****, they should have designed it to look better than that.:mad:

Read the article, the one pictured is an example by an aftermarket company, not the new Triumph.

Interesting.. At least it looks like the Rocket will still be around for a while. I'm always wondering if Triumph will drop the Rocket. It can't be cheap to produce, and the Thunderbird is almost a direct competitor.. if there can be a competitor with the Rocket.. :)

Don't think the Thunderbird is a competitor for the Rocket. Honestly nothing is except oddballs like the Boss Hoss.

I got both a Rocket Roadster and a Thunderbird (Storm) not competitors, two different bikes.
Storm being much smaller and lighter handles very differently, it's got some kick in it and fairly fast it's no comparison to the Roadster power, acceleration and top speed..... Roadster give you more of a buzz.
Storm is a good every day bike around town.

I sneaked an early pre-production prototype off the line when no one was looking.

Attachments

• R3 for UK triker site.jpg
    R3 for UK triker site.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,221
Back