For Sale Triump Rocket III Crash bar 35mm

Triumph-man

Hi i sell this heavy duty crash bar, its 3 layered chrome on the top and diameter 35mm. Its brand new with all mounting hardware needed and fitting instruction. Top quality part. Price now 159 pounds, i can ship nearly anywhere for about 15.

tr.JPG
tr2.JPG

Hi i sell this heavy duty crash bar, its 3 layered chrome on the top and diameter 35mm. Its brand new with all mounting hardware needed and fitting instruction. Top quality part. Price now 159 pounds, i can ship nearly anywhere for about 15.

tr.JPG
tr2.JPG
Gid aye , subtle here in Oz. I know its an old ad but are your crash bars still available. if so what s your bottom price.

1 ad and zero posts. Fair assumption there Mittzy. ;)

Must say, Subtle, I don't much like the look of them if they mount the same as the ones in the pic. Don't look like they'd hold up at all with any sort of pressure on them. You'd be better finding a sett of 2 piece bars that mount top and bottom on each side.

1 ad and zero posts. Fair assumption there Mittzy. ;)

Must say, Subtle, I don't much like the look of them if they mount the same as the ones in the pic. Don't look like they'd hold up at all with any sort of pressure on them. You'd be better finding a sett of 2 piece bars that mount top and bottom on each side.
thanks Mitzy and CanberraR3, think your right., on both accounts . Will get the pipe bender out Instead.

Back