Transmission Customer Service

shrinkitup

Standard Bore
I had a great experience with Triumph Customer Service. My new TR3 was laid up for 2 months with a transmission issue. It would jump out of gear and then back in , in 1st gear. Turns out it was a factory assembly issue (omitted a thrust washer). It required the engine be opened up. I was not to happy about that. There was a few missed communications between Atlanta and the dealership. That's what took so long. Todd @ Team Triumph in Janesville fixed it perfectly with brand new parts and Peter and Bill in Atlanta reset my warranty, paid my 2 bank payments while it was in the shop and offered me an accessory or clothing. We'll, I had all the accessories already and I wear a size 60 coat, so I was out of luck. Except.........Saddlebags!!!. They sent me a set. I was treated so well, I'll be a fan for along time. It's my 2nd Rocket 3 and it won't be my last. Thanks to triumph for restoring my faith.

***n lucky!!!!! Great outcome:thumbsup:
I have not had any major issues to put mine off road only upgrades.

best I have ever heard of them treating ANYBODY must have stomped youre feet pretty hard or look pretty good?

best I have ever heard of them treating ANYBODY must have stomped youre feet pretty hard or look pretty good?
Well, I'm a 56 year old man so I don't know how good I look. My dealer was great and so was the factory. I didn't stomp too hard. Maybe it's my prison official demeanor.

A prison official, - maybe they were worried that you might recognise them. ;)

Back