STRIPES

\\\STRIPES/// going to the HD shop.
Ride
06 R3 Std
Does anybody have a source for buying TPS's other than the dealers? I swear, I am going through them like candy. Replaced one on all three bikes at least once and twice on the super charged 06 "Photon". Now it has gone out again for the third time in 7 years.

Anybody know of a source?

Thanks

Are you eating them???? when my 2011 Roadster was coughing a wee bit a few months back I took the TPS off my 2005 Std to check the TPS it was not that it ended up being a corrupt tune, anyhoo 2005 70000plus miles still same old TPS and no you casnnot get it.:D

Does anybody have a source for buying TPS's other than the dealers? I swear, I am going through them like candy. Replaced one on all three bikes at least once and twice on the super charged 06 "Photon". Now it has gone out again for the third time in 7 years.

Thanks

It's Hermys Triumph Parts for me. As far as I'm concerned, it's the only place to shop. I just ordered what I thought were a couple of rather obscure parts, but they had them in stock, they shipped them out and I had them in a couple days. Their prices are pretty much dealer prices, but they have a great index for ordering and reasonable shipping.

Triumph Motorcycle Parts

Thanks

Try Baxter's in Iowa. Had them in stock when I needed one. Have four dealers in Houston area and they all said three to four weeks and at or above retail price. Had it in two days and about 10% below list. I get all my parts from them.

When installing the new TPS make a small shim to use under the screw that mounts it. There is a tread here on how to make and use it.

Try Baxter's in Iowa. Had them in stock when I needed one. Have four dealers in Houston area and they all said three to four weeks and at or above retail price. Had it in two days and about 10% below list. I get all my parts from them.

When installing the new TPS make a small shim to use under the screw that mounts it. There is a tread here on how to make and use it.

Thanks! Don't know why I didn't think of Baxter's.

It's Hermys Triumph Parts for me. As far as I'm concerned, it's the only place to shop. I just ordered what I thought were a couple of rather obscure parts, but they had them in stock, they shipped them out and I had them in a couple days. Their prices are pretty much dealer prices, but they have a great index for ordering and reasonable shipping.

Triumph Motorcycle Parts
Thats where I bought my 09 Classic

Back