JohnnyRocket

.020 Over
After hearing that the last Touring rolled off the production line earlier this year, I heard today that the Touring is in the 1215 Triumpm catalogue and if anyone in the UK wants one, they can order one!

Last edited:
Oddly, there was no Touring model in Triumph's exhibit at last weekend's International Motorcycle Show in NYC?

Regarding the "Last Touring" .. I was only repeating what the rep from Triumph Australia stated when I asked him if he'd heard anything about the models demise. No idea why he would tell me that if it wasn't correct.

Regarding the "Last Touring" .. I was only repeating what the rep from Triumph Australia stated when I asked him if he'd heard anything about the models demise. No idea why he would tell me that if it wasn't correct.

I was told by Triumph that they are offering the Touring for 2015

Your right Mick ,Triumph have stopped selling the Touring in the UK. It's not listed on their official website at this time.

Back