hossman

.040 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT Triple Black Edition
Any chance that anyone that has the TORS on their Roadster can post a sound clip. I want to get them for my 2013 Roadster but don't really want to drop $550 without hearing them and possibly have buyers remorse. Thanks.

God bless!

Mate be silly me recording mine for you as I also have headers , but I can tell you they are louder and deeper sounding and become more so as they burn in

Where in Jersey are you from? Sorry I can't help with sounds as I have aR3T ,but if you guys with tors try Byron Power sports # is 478654 6760 ask for Jamie .I paid $399 for mine for the R3T.

Mate be silly me recording mine for you as I also have headers , but I can tell you they are louder and deeper sounding and become more so as they burn in

Thanks for the heads up. Definitely the headers would skew the sound. I'm sure someone will be able to post that.

Where in Jersey are you from? Sorry I can't help with sounds as I have aR3T ,but if you guys with tors try Byron Power sports # is 478654 6760 ask for Jamie .I paid $399 for mine for the R3T.

Northwest NJ

Any chance that anyone that has the TORS on their Roadster can post a sound clip. I want to get them for my 2013 Roadster but don't really want to drop $550 without hearing them and possibly have buyers remorse. Thanks.

God bless!
i dont have a sound clip but i do have a set for sale like new for 375.00

I would be interested but I hope someone can post a sound clip up. I won't buy without it.

God bless!

You would think there would be something on youtube but i to have searched and not able to find one with stock headers. I have talked to others about it and they say its a little louder. Just more deeper sounding. I personally want the shorty exhaust from newbonneville.com but is a bit pricey at $1250.

I've had the TORs for the Bonneville, Rocket, and T-Bird and they all sound great. And you can use them with the stock tunes. There are a number of aftermarket mufflers and full exhausts that are louder and can give more power but you have to get into custom tuning with them. Unless you want to get into that can of expensive worms, I would suggest jumping on the TORs for $375.

You would think there would be something on youtube but i to have searched and not able to find one with stock headers. I have talked to others about it and they say its a little louder. Just more deeper sounding. I personally want the shorty exhaust from newbonneville.com but is a bit pricey at $1250.
and you will also lose power. I'm not sure that I would pay $1,250 to lose power.

Back