TOR Exhaust on an 05 Standard installation??

one-auburn-fan

.020 Over
OK guys, been all through this site and can't find an answer. How am I supposed to fit an exhaust system with only 2 pipes to a bike that currently has 3 pipes? The CAT converter under the bike obviously has 3 outlets.

I have the TORS pipes, and I have 3 mufflers. You sure you didn't buy the TORS for the Roadster?

OK guys, been all through this site and can't find an answer. How am I supposed to fit an exhaust system with only 2 pipes to a bike that currently has 3 pipes? The CAT converter under the bike obviously has 3 outlets.
Tors for any Rocket Classic/Standard,Tourer 09 and older were three pipes. Tors for the R3T have always been duals. In 2010 Triumph built the Roadster which switched to dual pipes so the TORS for them did also. The only other double pipe on one side made for the 2009 and older Rockets were the D&D pipes

There were some duals made one by Sam aka Travel guy call the predators and a couple other by some foriegn company's if I recolect right?

I have the TORS pipes, and I have 3 mufflers. You sure you didn't buy the TORS for the Roadster?

That is indeed what I purchased. Part number A9608077. Never saw a picture of the inlet side of the pipes. Figured an adapter would be in the box. Ideas?

Sell them and once you do if you want a set of Tors and Cat delete for the 05 let me know I will let you have them for 400 plus shipping. Or I have a set of predators I bought for 1800.00 the need a little heat shield repair ( jus t get a few of the weld nuts repaired on the heat shields) I'll let you have them for 1000.00

You pull more power with the predators.

Sell them and once you do if you want a set of Tors and Cat delete for the 05 let me know I will let you have them for 400 plus shipping. Or I have a set of predators I bought for 1800.00 the need a little heat shield repair ( jus t get a few of the weld nuts repaired on the heat shields) I'll let you have them for 1000.00

You pull more power with the predators.

Got a pic of TORS and CAT delete?

Tor exhaust on a 05 standard installation

Tor pipes looks the same and the Cat delete section is hidden so you do not see it unless you are on your knees.

Tor pipes looks the same and the Cat delete section is hidden so you do not see it unless you are on your knees.

So, ultimately if I buy a CAT delete pipe I can use the Roadster TORS that I have purchased on my 2005 Rocket Standard and have the 2 pipe system instead of my current 3 pipe system?

Cat delete is for the three pipe system - cats are in the cans (pipes) on a Roadster so replacing the pipes with TORs gets rid of the cats anyway. What you need to run the Roadster TORs is a Roadster crossover or something aftermarket like Staintune crossover for the Roadster system. You'll also need Roadster heat shields and some fiddling with the mounting brackets on the right and probably on the left.

Tors for any Rocket Classic/Standard,Tourer 09 and older were three pipes. Tors for the R3T have always been duals. In 2010 Triumph built the Roadster which switched to dual pipes so the TORS for them did also. The only other double pipe on one side made for the 2009 and older Rockets were the D&D pipes

There were some duals made one by Sam aka Travel guy call the predators and a couple other by some foriegn company's if I recolect right?

Thunderbike in NZ do a 2 pipe on the RHS system.

Back