This is the new one.

CanberraR3

Living Legend
Ride
Triumphs, but no Rocket just now.
Still got the Rocket and still reassuring Amanda it will be sold (when I get around to it…….;)) but here's the new baby. This bike is a blast. Some bikes make you smile when you ride them; this one makes me laugh. It is just so much fun - and the sound from the Arrow is intoxicating. Got a few mods planned - such as indicators and tail light, shocks and maybe air box - but won't be trying to turn it into something it's not. Already fitted Speed Triple (or Tiger) mirrors; these come standard with Mickey Mouse ears.
IMG_1909.JPG
IMG_1915.JPG
IMG_1913.JPG

Not been red you know it will be slower. I'm sure you will have fun and notice the ease of throwing it about and nipping down between the traffic easier.

VERY sweet ride!
Compliments the Rocket well!!!
Copper Blue? :p

Afraid I've not found anyone even remotely interested in your high mileage second hand hard ridden Rocket mate , sorry :D Scrambler looks really neat .. stoked you're enjoying it.

Checked out an earlier silver and orange model parked at Albany hospital the other day. Had Metzler Karoo's on it and looked like it had seen a lot of dirt.

Afraid I've not found anyone even remotely interested in your high mileage second hand hard ridden Rocket mate , sorry :D Scrambler looks really neat .. stoked you're enjoying it.

Checked out an earlier silver and orange model parked at Albany hospital the other day. Had Metzler Karoo's on it and looked like it had seen a lot of dirt.

Thanks for trying mate. ;)

Back