There goes the Exhaust upgrade...........

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
Seeing as i took off and left the Mrs in Qld when i went to RDU i decieded it was time to make it up to her , got a 7th floor room booked Rydges South bank with wrap around balcony for New Years eve fireworks , i got $1 change from 1k. Will make for a good night though , karma kissed me on the arse though , i'll be working a 14 hour shift @ triple time Christmas night through to boxing day , that'll prop up the credit card again :)

Once i get it all back in the black i'll look at getting a CES system and my OEM pipes modded for a unique look/sound :)

I fully understand. I would much rather buy a CES system than take my wife to Hawaii next year, but in the interest of marital harmony, I will spend the money on her. Bikes come and go, she is for the long haul and keeping her happy makes my life much easier. The upgrades will come in time.

bob

Seeing as i took off and left the Mrs in Qld when i went to RDU i decieded it was time to make it up to her , got a 7th floor room booked Rydges South bank with wrap around balcony for New Years eve fireworks , i got $1 change from 1k. Will make for a good night though , karma kissed me on the arse though , i'll be working a 14 hour shift @ triple time Christmas night through to boxing day , that'll prop up the credit card again :)

Once i get it all back in the black i'll look at getting a CES system and my OEM pipes modded for a unique look/sound :)
Proper investment Wrecka the pipes will come at a later date. I have been married for a little over 32 years in Fact it was 32 on December 4th. Trust me you have made the right choice !!!!!

Back