Tasmania Trip has begun and completed

ozrider

2008 Standard
Ride
2008 Standard
Been planning a lap of Tassie for quite awhile and it has finally begun, mrs Ozrider was going to ride her bike also but had a mishap a few weeks ago and broke a rib so she is now flying down and meeting us there.
My mate & wife is on his Ducati ST4.
I'll post do updates along the way.

Loaded up and gave the wet weather gear a workout just heading to the wharf, just a lovely day in Melbourne.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ready to head on board
image.jpg

Chatting to this guy from Malaysia and he has been on the road for 22 months, done 100,000 Kms, he headed right up to Sibera and back down through Central America, New Zealand, on the last leg of Australia & Tassie, an amazing adventure,
image.jpg

That takes me back, even the rain. Have a great time mate. Really would love to be joining you but circumstances forbid. If you ride up arounf Cradle Mountain and post some pics I'm likely to cry.

How was the down ramp going on the boat in the rain slippery as all .... I'll bet, still remember the first time I went to Tassie it was raining and I was a bit dubious about the grip on the ramp now after having done it 4 times I take it in my stride but have seen one or two less experienced get very nervous about going down the slope

Back