Take a look at this custom bike with Rocket 3 engine.

40mmrrsmith

Supercharged
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
I was just killing time watching YouTube videos when I spotted a R3 engine in a OC/ Jessie James looking custom bike. Just thought you guys might find it interesting. The bike is at about 19:00 into the video.

I like it...but i see at it as a creative 'art' piece rather than a functional motorcycle...did read about the build once but can't remember where??

I like it...but i see at it as a creative 'art' piece rather than a functional motorcycle...did read about the build once but can't remember where??
well then here one with the HD vtwin rather terminatorian in miami
%7E

Attachments

• IMG_1596.JPG
    IMG_1596.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
There's five minutes of my life i'll never get back:mad: .. what a pack of f#ckin idiot wanna-be's, fair dinkum...

I am happy that for once I read all posts before acting and in this situation appears Ive saved 5 minutes of my life. Goodonya TC.

40mmmr.... It's not a bad looking thing I guess. But like others have said, the reason we ride rockets is becasue we can ride them. They arent the prettiest thing on the planet but they do what they are supposed to really well...that is give you the idot rocket rider grin factor. It's a stupid look but very infectious:D

Back