Swapping floorboards to Roadster pegs

Starfighter

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Bonneville T120
Hello

I have the footboards on my 2008 Rocket III, but Im more of a pegs/levers guy. Also I dont like to have my legs up front. I know the brake cylinders and brakelines are different between my 2008 Rocket111 and the Roadster.

The question is how big is the difference, is it a straight swap with minor mods or a completely different system that is not interchangable?

Probably a complete swap with another rider would be optimal, but I have Roadsters rails + pegs up for grabs.

Will appreciate any input.

It’s a straight swap just rails pegs and brake line I have classic pegs if you interested in swapping for your floorboards it’s more of a mid peg with my my set up if you’d just need to swap them no brake line change

Attachments

• IMG_1889.jpeg
    IMG_1889.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 11
It’s a straight swap just rails pegs and brake line I have classic pegs if you interested in swapping for your floorboards it’s more of a mid peg with my my set up if you’d just need to swap them no brake line change
Im swapping for the Roadster rear set pegs. Classic pegs and floorboards way too front set for me.

Edit: the picture of the floorboard is from my Rocket.

Attachments

• IMG_7540.png
    IMG_7540.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7424.jpeg
    IMG_7424.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Interested in just selling them?
At the moment no, as Ive got no spare pegs to ride on. Id prefer to swap the entire system to Roadsters equivelant.

If I just got the Roadsters rails and pegs, would my brake cylinders etc be a straight swap?

At the moment no, as Ive got no spare pegs to ride on. Id prefer to swap the entire system to Roadsters equivelant.

If I just got the Roadsters rails and pegs, would my brake cylinders etc be a straight swap?
Ok if you do sell them keep me on the top of the list and Yes all you’d need to do is buy a roadster brake line and if you trade your boards for roadster you
Could see if the person just trades the metal lines they need yours anyway but if not heres a link it’s the metal one #25 Rear Brake Master Cylinder, Reservoir & Pedal - Roadster replacement parts for 2012 Triumph ROCKET III ROADSTER

Back