scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Now that I have my 2011 roadster it was finally time to strip my old faithfull bike before I sell it, I took everything off except the handlebar risers and the triple K&Ns to much trouble better just leaving them.

Time to part with a bunch of stuff a wee list more might follow

Maddog exhaust pipes(these are slip on pipes and look and sound great on the Rocket111
Cat bypass pipe get rid off that cat conv
Genuine Triumph summer screen used one day
Clearview tall screen with vent plus fixing kit
Progressive 440 shocks these are 11.5" for us short legs
sisssybar/seat or what ever you want to call it

I will come up with some prices but this is not a garage sale:D
Now and read carefully I will be bringing two bikes to Maggie Valley so as I will have my van anyone attending the RAA meet at MV will be at the top of the list if you want to buy any of my goodies, that way I do not have to deal with shipping.
But if not all spoken for I will put it out to the general membership

Now that I have my 2011 roadster it was finally time to strip my old faithfull bike before I sell it, I took everything off except the handlebar risers and the triple K&Ns to much trouble better just leaving them.

Time to part with a bunch of stuff a wee list more might follow

Maddog exhaust pipes(these are slip on pipes and look and sound great on the Rocket111
Cat bypass pipe get rid off that cat conv
Genuine Triumph summer screen used one day
Clearview tall screen with vent plus fixing kit
Progressive 440 shocks these are 11.5" for us short legs
sisssybar/seat or what ever you want to call it

I will come up with some prices but this is not a garage sale:D
Now and read carefully I will be bringing two bikes to Maggie Valley so as I will have my van anyone attending the RAA meet at MV will be at the top of the list if you want to buy any of my goodies, that way I do not have to deal with shipping.
But if not all spoken for I will put it out to the general membership
I would be interested in the summer screen

Send me a price on the Maddog slip ons and the cat delete pipe.

Dibs for now.

Maybe some one should tell the Roadster guys this is a 05 bike it has the three pipe configuration which will not fit a Roadster.

Good point Scott I just took it for granted that everyone knew about the famous MadDogs:D also the cat bypass will not fit the Roadster and Fred why do you need another set are you buying all the dogs to drive the price up? Riders attending the RAA meet in Maggie Valley get top priority

Good point Scott I just took it for granted that everyone knew about the famous MadDogs:D also the cat bypass will not fit the Roadster and Fred why do you need another set are you buying all the dogs to drive the price up? Riders attending the RAA meet in Maggie Valley get top priority

After Armageddon, I'll be able to trade them for food and toilet paper :)

Back