jthree

Turbocharged
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic
Anyone have any pictures of how they've mounted speakers? I have a cheap set of Boss speakers and I'm trying to figure out how to mount them. Some sort of clamp or maybe on the mirror mount?

Mexican has the best speaker mount I have ever seen. No doubt he will post a pic.

Speakers on a motorcycle, thats a interesting concept , be like having teets on a bull wouldnt it.......?

Yes, I found a thread that mentioned that but the picture links were gone. Thanks
sORRY MY FRIEND , DON'T HAVE THE PICTURES ANYMORE:( I looked everywhere and just dont have them, let me tell you what i had, i mounted the speakers on the windshield itself, instead of using the mounting brackets i drilled holes on the windshield riel and bolted them , they looked great!:)

sORRY MY FRIEND , DON'T HAVE THE PICTURES ANYMORE:( I looked everywhere and just dont have them, let me tell you what i had, i mounted the speakers on the windshield itself, instead of using the mounting brackets i drilled holes on the windshield riel and bolted them , they looked great!:)

No worries. Thanks for looking. I take the windshield off quite a bit in the summer so I'll see what else I can come up with.

thought they were talking of the speaker you had on the back for the passenger

My speakers were installed by the PO.
He had debadged them and they looked like crud. So, I ordered a couple of Triumph badges and think they look alright.

I don't listen to them often and still toy with the idea of removing them.

Anyway, here's the pics.

full

full

Back