spark plugs position

2015-03-05-21-18-22--65317778.jpeg I've got the plug how do i index it :banghead:

The bottom two go into each of your balls and the top into your arse hole!
OF COURSE!
:roll::roll:

Maaaate that is exactly what I was saying the Twin plug head on the C109 1800cc twin ran on both cylinders with one dead plug, so one plug did the job just as good as two,

Must say that missed the "twin plug head" part and reckoned youse be saying you couldn't tell the dif with one dead cylinder.
Cane you say, 1ol-DORONGO?!

Yep this vid confirms my thoughts not .1 hp but 1 to 2 hp wow so I take a dump take a piss (not that I'm taking the piss out of any one) and since I only weigh 62 kg I say I should have an advantage :D:D:D:D:D
Two problems with what they say in that video.
Marking the insulator like that will encourage tracking/flashover of the H.T. to earth. You may have done that with a soft black pencil to sabotage someone in the past...........
Spacing the plug back out of the head like that will increase the combustion chamber volume (very slightly) thereby decreasing the compression by a tiny amount. Obviously the converse is also true, any old Formula Ford/Vee racers here?
There's probably more to be gained by cleaning and setting the gaps properly.

Last edited:
Two problems with what they say in that video.
Marking the insulator like that will encourage tracking/flashover of the H.T. to earth. You may have done that with a soft black pencil to sabotage someone in the past...........
Spacing the plug back out of the head like that will increase the combustion chamber volume (very slightly) thereby decreasing the compression by a tiny amount. Obviously the converse is also true, any old Formula Ford/Vee racers here?
There's probably more to be gained by cleaning and setting the gaps properly.
I wouldn't space them out i have realize about deceasing the compression ratio slightly , would try a plug or two until one lines up to the position i'm after

But you have 6 plugs in your engine. How many would you buy?

I always found it advisable to index a potential girl friend before using a more important part of my anatomy. Never felt the need to index a motor.

Back