BigKel

242rwhp
Ride
08 Rocket 3
Seeing as no one from WA is going to RDU this year is anyone up for a weekend ride down south?
The weekend of 18=19 Oct just after school holidays maybe. Ride down Friday arvo and spend 2 days carving up the south west and ride home Monday?
Any one Interested?

After we get back from visiting my family in Qld ... be the end of October ... be better for us.

Have to wait till a bit closer to date to confirm mate .. we both have to either work weekends (me) or be out of town (Catherine).

I could do some combo of 7 8 9 nov...be easy enough to incorporate Albany and its roundabouts into a weekend so we could catch up with TC if he has to work.

We don't get to go for a ride then :( .. that's very thoughtful and totally f#cked at the same time ..hahahaha. Like to go for a couple of rides around Margaret River with you blokes if we could.

Have to wait till a bit closer to date to confirm mate .. we both have to either work weekends (me) or be out of town (Catherine).

Working weekends sucks. My current schedule is Wednesday, Thursday off one week. Friday, Saturday off the next. I NEVER get a whole farkin' weekend off anymore ! If the job market would ever pick up here I would tell them to f_ck off :mad:

I could do some combo of 7 8 9 nov...be easy enough to incorporate Albany and its roundabouts into a weekend so we could catch up with TC if he has to work.
Nov 7,8,9 works for me. Im starting to get busy with work that time of the year but I will def be able to give myself the weekend off.
It sucks working flat out in summer and then its down to 1 day a week in winter.

Your work as spray sun-tan lotion guy on those bikini girls has to have a negative side ... heard you do it hard during the colder months Kel :D

Back