Setting up RAMAIR FILTERS

hogweed

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Rocket III 2004
Found a Dyno Tuner in Bristol UK (Tim Blackmore racing) that didnt try to sell me PCIII -PCV and asked him if he used Tuneboy-tuneECU which he didnt ,he used triumph set up? so my question now is if i fit my RAMAIR filters should he be able to get it right with what he uses ?

well I am confused ... I was told by my dealer that they could not alter the Stock tunes and the Triumph dealer computers only allowed them to load Triumph Tunes so he must be using either TuneECU or TuneBoy to alter the Triumph ECU Tune unless Triumph has now released software to do it

I've found a dyno shop that uses tuneECU but my million dollar question now is has anyone on this site put up a before and after dyno map using the RAMAIR filter to show it worth the trouble or triple filter dyno maps?

I've already fitted an under seat K&N and bespoke 3 into 1 pipe and had it set up on a dyno so i know what its putting out at the back wheel ,i just want to know if anyone has a before and after dyno chart for the Ramair!!!!

img008.jpg
I've already fitted an under seat K&N and bespoke 3 into 1 pipe and had it set up on a dyno so i know what its putting out at the back wheel ,i just want to know if anyone has a before and after dyno chart for the Ramair!!!!
Yep, added about 20 RWHP

Attachments

• img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 2
Does the Ramair fit under the bearclaw? I know this has been answered before I just cannot find where. Pictures?

Mine runs pretty well. I've not got comparison chart but my mate who's also got a rocket tried mine, he said it made his feel tame.

Attachments

• dyno figures.pdf
    880.2 KB · Views: 2
  • dyno figures.pdf
    880.2 KB · Views: 2
Back