Selling my 2014 Rocket III Touring in March 2016

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Much of the beginning of this post is also in the Classifieds.

As some of you know I had a major health problem last year in September when I had my right kidney removed.

Because of that I have been giving a lot of thought to selling my 2014 Rocket III Touring as my arm strength isn't what it used to be to throw the beast around. I will/may put a few miles on it before selling it but a trip to Daytona is not in the works. Current mileage is at 2,630 miles and has not been ridden hard at all, tires are in pretty good condition as you would think with that kind of mileage.

Accessories included:
Adjustable Triumph highway pegs and mounting hardware
Triumph Long Haul seat with Triumph adjustable back rest (along with original seat and pillion)
Accessory plug
Clearview wind shield with Gold Wing adjustable vent (original windshield included as well)
Optimate 3+ charger

Price is $11,000, I am currently upside down in what I owe on this bike, I will pay the difference, obviously the longer I pay on it the less difference I will have to pay for.

You can either e-mail me at cutlerdk@frontiernet.net or leave me a message if you are interested.

If you look in my photo album you will see plenty of pictures of the bike.

For those who may be wondering about my next ride...it will probably be the Polaris Sling Shot Trike.

I will still look into this site as much as I can and it will hurt when I am no longer an "active" Triumph rider...but I am 63 now, not as strong as I used to be and this seems the logical next step.

It has been a pleasure to have conversed with many of you on the forum and I have enjoyed meeting a good number of you in person. The trips to the Hub in Arkansas and the second (or third) get together in Nashville, my many "rain" rides will be times I will not soon forget.

Dennis

Hi Dennis
Sorry to hear that you've not been well, good luck with the sale of the bike, all the best my friend:thumbsup:

Ray

Hi Dennis
Sorry to hear that you've not been well, good luck with the sale of the bike, all the best my friend:thumbsup:

Ray
Ray, good to hear from you, healthwise I am doing okay...just not as young as I used to be...really miss London and the chance to meet you...though you'd probably get me thrown out of a pub or something.
Dennis

You are breaking my heart brother. I wish you all the best and hope to see you here all the same. Those kidney matters are tough, i was hit hard by that when I lost one of my little sisters a few years ago. That slingshot is good looking ride to say the least and I see several of them around northern VA. Another idea that is closer to our ride is triking out your R3T... Or going to a Ural Side car ride. I am considering that one myself as an additional bike in case we ever get snow again...

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Dennis, take care of your heath, bikes come and go
Thanks, bikes do come and go...with 3 of my last 4 bikes being Triumphs I have had a load of fun on them when I was riding them. I will hate to see the beast go...if it ever sells in March or so...but I am looking forward to my adventures on the Polaris Slingshot with my wife at my side....something that hasn't happened but 3 times in the last 12 bikes.
Dennis

Dennis, if I didnt have my 08 I would buy yours in a heartbeat. Sorry to see your going to sell it but health comes first.

Back