Justin Wall

.060 Over
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Well I think maybe I have gone off the deep end. I just ordered my Corbin Fast Gun seat and I am very excited about that. I was going to dip my tins and tank in a mossy oak camo however I have ordered the Mossy Oak vinyl instead and thought I would give that a go. Going to do a hunting theme and have the Major components Mossy Oak Green and then highlights with hunters orange and Mossy Oak Orange.... Crazy??? Maybe..... I will post pics up as I go.

:laugh:Crazy is only in the mind. But you will cry if you can't find your Rocket in the woods.

LOL Ya I kind of figured I would have at least 1 person say that. I do have a real concern about visibility though on the road. I'm not sure it the camo will make it stand out more or less or possibly no different.

ive had a corbin on mine for 7 years, love it but also not pleased at all that this 450 dollar seat is literally coming apart at the seams. ill bet it will cost almost as much as a new one to have it repaired:banghead::banghead:

I think the look your shooting for will be fantastic, expecilly the orange highlights. I'm all for being different than others... that's why we chose the Trimph Rocket. As for visability, most cage drivers around here drive blind.

@veemax let me know what Corbin says. My dual has a seam that needs repaired, but I'm thinking just recover it entirely. I bought it used and it's my least favorite color (black) ;)

@veemax let me know what Corbin says. My dual has a seam that needs repaired, but I'm thinking just recover it entirely. I bought it used and it's my least favorite color (black) ;)
i was thinking the same thing. just have it recovered, but with vinyl, like it should have been done to begin with. clear back when i first got it, i had a feeling down the road the leather cover was gonna be a negative

I don't mind leather, but it definitely takes a lot more work each year. The gunslinger I bought is holding up well so far (of course it's only 3 years old). Think the duals problem is partly due to sitting around. Definitely think recover is the way to go, vinyl or leather. Seat's are too darn good and too expensive to replace!

Back