Rockets Across America III

Flipper

Next year may never come for some of us. I already know I'm going.
Flip nononono don't tell me your going before me..NO NO.What have you got leprosy???? Tell us what alls ya.We can help.Iam going to but not yet..You guys need to come out here, we can burry Flip cheaper.But then someone has to haul the body back to MI because he has a plot there.Unless we bar B Q him here.Let us know Flip. Your Friend Jack.

Last edited:
Hey booger stuck under your fingernail is better than a fingernail stuck in a booger . .

I too will do my best to be there, I aint skeert of miles, but I do have to pay for my pricey hobbies. Hey!! why dont y'all ride down here!!

Heh . . .

Time/Location of 2008 RAA

Here are my suggestions for [Friday through Sunday] RAA dates: My thought is each date would give those attending either function highlighted in RED a chance to rest up either before or after.

(1) June 20-22 [Weather should be warm enough W & N and still bearable S]

July 4-6 [ Independence Day weekend]

(2) July 18-20 [Weather should be close to optimal in all areas]

August 4-10 [Sturgis Bike Week]

(3) August 22-24 [Weather might be getting a little hot to the S]

Not sure what my schedule will be on those dates as things with my wife's condition are still up in the air (should get a clearer picture by mid March .... I hope), but I'll be monitoring the post and if it isn't too far (say more than 12 to 1500 miles away) I may be in or just surprise you by just showing up.
Dennis

Ideas

If we want to incorporate an event with the RAAlll ride here are a couple ideas.

1) May 2nd - 4th, The Hill Country Run in Luchenback TX. Lost of beer here straight from the brewery
2) May 1st – 4th, Thunder Beach Rally in Panama City FL.

Back