rocket wont start

rocket wont go

Triumph havent given up just seem to be completly stumped when key is turned on bike goes through the scoping seems to be showing all ok but will not fire up the dealer told me that when the diagnostic tool is pluged in it does not recognize anything then they changed ecm still nothing

sounds like it bout time to tell them u want a new bike that will start
i aint no mechenic but if everything else has been change i believe it would have to be in the wiring somwhere just my 2 cents

The crank angle sensor tells the ecu to fuel and fire the cylinders.are you sure this has been checked.

for what its worth the crank angle sensor connector gave me some grief not long after I got my rocket it was slightly undoing itself after the little side infill pannel had been removed while finding the actual source of oilleak at back of motor the wire clip that is supposed to hold the connection together was not engaging properly and on the subject of Triumph Australia I have nothing but praise for the guys there and sure they will solve it:confused:

and Warpe get over please I have already appoligised for hurting your feelings can we please try and stay on topic

Back