Rocket III vs. Suzuki M109R

you knew you would own a Rocket before even test driven one???????????
I have never in my life bought a new bike or car without first test driving it, if the dealer says no test rides I get another free soda from them then fcuk off.

I tried to get a test drive, but in Canada it's **** near impossible outside of a demo day (which are almost always during work hours). But I figured that if I was putting that much work into it, I must have already made up my mind. I slapped down the cheque without a ride or even actually hearing one run.

This Saturday I got the chance to try out another bike that was high on my comparison list, the Victory Hammer. An absolutely beautiful bike that I will be quite happy to admire in the future because looking at it means I'm not riding it. It really sank in then that if that dream bike was so terrible I'm lucky that the Roc didn't disappoint.

R3 vs m109r

I actually owned an M109r and one of the best looking ones in Jersey, from a 280 tire with RC wheels to Cobra exhaust and tons of accessories, everything you can think of was done or designed for that bike by me, till of course I got bored and found I can't no longer do anything to it, but always wanted a Rocket III. Once I did my research and compared both bike I sold mine in 2 days $11,500 and the guy drove it home the same day and I jumped on my current Rocket. Pound for Pound the Rocket out handles the M109r anytime and of course out runs. I was scraping my new exhaust on that M109r, cracking the drive shaft, you name it I did it. It is a nice bike and now they have a following for it, but I wanted to be different and picked the Rocket just for that, she is like the beauty and the beast put together, I looking for the winter project to have a hub design for the Rocket so that we can put polish wheels with out having to spend $4000 on some cabor fiber BST. I feel if they did it for the M109r it can be done for the Rocket. Hope you guys are interested, the more hubs I order the cheaper they will be.

BBM109R1.jpg

BBM109R2.jpg

BBM109R3.jpg

Here is the best reason in the world to choose the Rocket III ......

S u z u k i ! ? ! :confused:

ewwww

Last edited:
The Triumph is unique. The other is another V-twin. Ask XChoppers. He has a 109 and a R3 and Thunderbird and a VTX 18000. He'll let you know what to buy!

Speaking of XChoppers, where has he been, he hasn't chimed in lately.

Dennis

51 (?) dtg Dubai/Kuwait (?)
52 (?) dtg Home

Back