Rocket Accessories in the USA

Buzzz

.040 Over
Hi Guys,

I picked up my new 2015 Rocket III Roadster today at the dealer. I will need to purchase a wind screen and passenger back rest and luggage rack. Should I purchase these through the dealer or is there somewhere here in the USA to buy cheaper? There are other things I want but these are a must ASAP.

Thanks,
Buzzz

Welcome from Germany! If you were getting from the dealer you should've forced him into some discounts before taking possession. There are plenty available on websites though and I'd check the sale ads on here and the other forums as well as eBay first.

Welcome from Germany! If you were getting from the dealer you should've forced him into some discounts before taking possession. There are plenty available on websites though and I'd check the sale ads on here and the other forums as well as eBay first.

They actually gave me a discount on the new bike.. They also gave me a really nice helmet for my lady friend and sold me a new helmet at their cost. Over all, I feel great about the deal I received. I'm gonna ask them for prices on the accessories today so I can have something to compare.

Has anyone seen a kit that eliminates the rear turn signals and integrates them into the brake light? I bought a kit for my Suzuki M-109 years ago. It really cleans up the rear of the bike. I haven't seen one for this bike.

Well guys. I ordered the windscreen, sissy bar and luggage rack from the dealer. Windscreen went on fine. The sissy bar and luggage rack however didn't go so well. It appears they sent me the sissy bar for the Touring and not the Roadster. Looking at all the pictures on here, The brackets just don't fit my bike. With the Roadster, the sissy bar brackets go on the outside of the brackets from the luggage rack. The one I received, the brackets fit perfectly inside those brackets. The dealer said they probably just pulled one part wrong. Time to start the waiting process again. At least I have the windscreen. Hopefully, I will get to try it out this weekend.

Haha. I love riding and have for years. I was the same way until the first time I hopped on a bike with a windscreen. Now I actually enjoy riding. I ride year round. Living in south Alabama, we have nice weather most of the year. We get snow about once every 10 years. So, the windscreen is staying on the bike. I will however get that picture in the thong. I will have to buy a pink one. All I own is black at the moment. bahaahaahaa

Back