rocket 3 roadster problems

31garden

Standard Bore
hi!

ive had heaps of help here through heaps of posts for a while now. but sadly ive had to register up due to help that i need that i cannot find on any posts.

my rocket roadster WONT START!
its a 2010.

as soon as i turn the key the lights come one which is great (LHS buttons works(horn and indicators)

- the gauges dont light up, and it dosent start!!!!

- ive opened up the handle bar ignition cover to check the connection of the button and there is no power going to it.

i have no idea what to do here!

plz HELP!

If it isn't the kill switch then check your fuses, and then power to the ignition harness. If that all is good then it could be the ignition switch or the relay.

hi
if you have a multi meter / with key on position check all fuses for 12 volts. if you have one less than 10volts you can check by taking a jumper wire buy an in line fuse holder put a 20amp fuse in it. then go from battery pos. to the fuse that has less than 10 volts(0-10). if your gauges make the swing the problem should be ign. switch or wire trouble under the tank. hth
herman

Hey Welcome 31garden.....from Brisbane Australia
Where you from?

I do hope your starter problem was as simple as the kill switch. No matter if it is a simple oversight or not.
We all do silly things.... Just ask Mexican:rolleyes: (Sorry Lupe):D

Back