Roadster Mods I've done and more...

Thank the missus for me Ponters but you can reassure her that I wasn't in the least bit offended. Women are cute sometimes, aren't they? FYI, I only wear tassels on my nipples and not normally when I'm sober. You did seem to have everything else already covered though. ;)

Thank the missus for me Ponters but you can reassure her that I wasn't in the least bit offended. Women are cute sometimes, aren't they? FYI, I only wear tassels on my nipples and not normally when I'm sober. You did seem to have everything else already covered though. ;)
See !!! .. told you the blokes down south were the troublemakers . This i'm afraid has gone way beyond troublemaking , this is perversion :mad:

See !!! .. told you the blokes down south were the troublemakers . This i'm afraid has gone way beyond troublemaking , this is perversion :mad:

Gets even worse on the south coast.
Hanso in his weekend garb :eek::
Link Removed

this picture is one recent caught of Richard out on the town with some friends lets not forget The ACT is the only place where there are gay civil ceromoneys preformed mmmmm

Funny guy. :p
Interesting you had this so quickly to hand............:rolleyes:
didn't have to search far only had to type in Dick.........:D oh that is so nasty sorry mate I just couln't help myself he he he:eek::D:eek::D got admit it was good though:rolleyes:

Hi guys, I need some help with what nest and extras. Please post your feelings and experiences with recommendations.

I have a matt black roadster 2010, So far I have
Removed secondaries
installed PC5,
tri filters
Neville Lush tune and de-ristricted gears 1-3
corbin seat
triumph driving lights
roadster screen
black triumph levers
new springs and oil in front shocks
Ikon lowered shocks
heated grips
tors
Rivco risers.
currently dyno'd 152hp at rear wheel

ok now for the advise on what next......
Ikon lowered springs suck, complained and they put heavier springs in but now it only sicks less so getting rid of them and the front springs as replacing with Wilbers nightline in next few weeks. ASR in Vic are doing them for me, I think these will be perfect. PM if you want my ikons, but dint buy them if you weigh more than 80 KG or you'll hate them and me for selling them to you.

Then I'll be sending it to Saint Lush oopps, Neville lush to do cams, valves pistons etc etc which will nett me about 220hp at rear wheel

Have a fella named Rick in SA that is building me a full headers and exhaust out if 3inch pipe and custom mufflers. I'll let you know how awesome it is.

I will get Nev to drop some decent brake pads in then it comes home for some custom work.

Thinking on scrapping the Rivco's and replacing bars with Burleigh bars as Im a short arse and want to lay back more. Any recommendations?

Going to replace brake and clutch cables...recommendations?

I need to upgrade lights as too dim when driving lights are off..Hid??? recommendations

Going to ceramacoat whatever I can in black and powder-coat most of it.

Any advise oh wheels? Maybe I'll get them painted black if I cant replace. Not too keen on the carbon look, advise on getting the carbon wheels then getting them painted black????

Want to upgrade the horn...I have the rivco electric but not installed yet. Any advise???

Also have the rivco ignition relocation but not installed. Should I?

I have the autocom under seat so can listen to music and communicate with others via cb radio. Power outlet for charging also underseat and led un wheel guards and engine bay.

Can you advise of any other must do mods?

Please comment on Wilbers if you have them as I haven't experienced them yet and would love to hear feedback.

Once Im done I will have rivco risers, tors, original bars, ikon shocks and fork springs to sell so let me know if you might like any of it. Oh also, I have the triumph gel seat that you can buy if you like as my Corbin is all I want to keep.
Is the gel seat a dual seat? Keen if it is :)

Back