Roadster Mods I've done and more...

I have duel Hel lines on mine Ponters and i think they r great
did they make a noticable difference I was under the impression the lines were already braided mine are a silver/grey colour as fitted, my bike is an 08 STD:)

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!! You are all a pack of wonderful people! See Im getting the good oil on what i should be doing. Love it. Will let you know when im finished with tors as the custom pipes and standards are all i will need so they definitely be available soon.

Sounds like the risers with classic pull back bars might be a better option. I agree with comment about the Burleighs, look a little odd.

HANSO, the light suggestion is now on my list as are the ebc pads, cheers brother

tomcat... yeah, i think it is more where you buy them and final setup as i cant imagine them complete being custom, non the less i have only heard good things so great tp hear your positive response.

jrhorton... hel lines it is, cheers, will pm for the pics or post on here if you know how.

And what about the tassels mate :confused::confused::confused::confused: ;)

did they make a noticable difference I was under the impression the lines were already braided mine are a silver/grey colour as fitted, my bike is an 08 STD:)
Standard ones are one line into two mine are two lines all the way and although performance may only increase slightly they are a hell of alot nicer to look at than the ugly grey one into two lines from factory.
but the main reason i went with hel is because i have the highway hawk bars which required longer brakelines and hel stock them.
trust me when u see a standard set after looking at the hel ones u realise how ugly the factory ones r:cool:
just my opinion of course

Standard ones are one line into two mine are two lines all the way and although performance may only increase slightly they are a hell of alot nicer to look at than the ugly grey one into two lines from factory.
but the main reason i went with hel is because i have the highway hawk bars which required longer brakelines and hel stock them.
trust me when u see a standard set after looking at the hel ones u realise how ugly the factory ones r:cool:
just my opinion of course
Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!!:D oh do they also make them in Sexy Red

i will take some pics and post soon :D
i think u can get them in all sorts of colours
mine are not the braided ones i was a bit short on cash when i did the bars but if i everhave to replace them ill get the braided mine are just black :D
but look neat compared with the standards

i will take some pics and post soon :D
i think u can get them in all sorts of colours
mine are not the braided ones i was a bit short on cash when i did the bars but if i everhave to replace them ill get the braided mine are just black :D
but look neat compared with the standards
Braided are supose to transfer the pressure better thereby giveing stronger brake responce, sure it would be worth the extra $'s:)

Braided are supose to transfer the pressure better thereby giveing stronger brake responce, sure it would be worth the extra $'s:)

true but i think im getting better response anyway having a seperate line for each caliper instead of one splitting into two . thats what the guy who installed them said anyway.

true but i think im getting better response anyway having a seperate line for each caliper instead of one splitting into two . thats what the guy who installed them said anyway.
whooo so if you have seperate braided you will be doing Stoppyyys... think i'll have to get some...... where does it end .. just sent $1000 to NCY for some bits:rolleyes:

Back