Roadster Jardine compatible

Jaspz

.020 Over
Hi all, I'm thinking about buying a Jardine system for my roadster but have noticed an annoying cost problem.. I can get a full system for every rocket variant excluding the roadster for about £500-600 but for the roadster it's almost double money. I gather the pipes are slightly different and the ABS has an effect but my question is could I fit non roadster pipes, how different can they be? Other than £500! I have access to clever mechanics and fabricators- got to be a trick here surely.. Do I remove the ABS? I'm not against that.

The ABS will be in the way with a non-Roadster system. Very much doubt getting rid of it is your answer because a) why would you want to and b) it would probably cost more than the Roadster pipes anyway. It could be something as simple as the cross over pipe, which you may be able to get fabricated. See if you can lay the two systems out to see what the difference is. Must be doable.

Considering Cornwall is pretty close to Australia ( compared to the rest of England ) maybe consider importing a system like Ponters is having made for his Roadster... they sound like the ducks nuts , as we often say :D no way i'd get rid of the ABS.

Ok I think there is a slight difference in the end can diameter but I don't see the problem with running the normal rocket Jardine system other than the abs 'bulge' in the pipe. At £500 the difference I think I will opt to get a bit altered and take the girlfriend away instead! :cool:

Back