Rivco's for my Roadster.

Bone crusher

I'd rather be lucky than smart
Ride
2011 Triumph R3R
Hi all
So thanks to the generosity of @flywheels brother I am now the proud owner of a set of Rivco 2" x 1" risers for my Roadster. Today I removed the front screen and had a look at what's required. I can see the bolt under the top bracket and although tight I expect that's what I'm after. My concern is the length of the cables. I have read how some have replaced these with longer ones and some have found them to be long enough. Would someone who has done this mod or if it is already posted about it step me through it or point me in the right direction. Thanks

I was thinking of bringing them up in front of the top clamp but I don't know what's involved in removing that clamp or disconnecting the cables to achieve the same thing.

20150708_132746.jpg
The original cables should be fine. This is the bike that they originally came off. The clutch cable was the only one rerouted to the inside.

Hay Discoverydave nice to hear from you at last. Thanks for the risers after buying the bike funds were tight it really helped out. If the clutch cable is the only one I think I can manage that. The trottle and brake look short thought but I'll find out I'm sure. Am I right that you just battle away to get to the lower bolt?

Yes the to bolts are hard to get at. When you put the risers on see if you can replace the studs with allen key bolts. Peter (flyreels) and I are glad to help.

Back