Rivco Solo Rack on Roadster?

snuffer

.060 Over
I tried to order a Rivco solo rack and was told they don't fit the Roadster, only the Standard and the Classic. This seemed a little strange to me since I put a Classic seat on my Roadster and it fit perfectly. Have any of you tried putting this rack on a Roadster?

Thanks for any info!

Have not tried, but there is no reason it wouldn't fit a Roadster. It mounts to the 3 10mm bolts that hold on the stock passenger seat. The rear fenders are the same, so the curve should be the same as well. I've been thinking about getting one of their solo racks for years, just haven't done it.. lol

I tried to order a Rivco solo rack and was told they don't fit the Roadster, only the Standard and the Classic. This seemed a little strange to me since I put a Classic seat on my Roadster and it fit perfectly. Have any of you tried putting this rack on a Roadster?

Thanks for any info!

Cant see any reason that this won't fit the Roadster :confused:

Link Removed

When I asked the rep who answered the phone, she said the rear fender was radiused different on the Roadster.

When I asked the rep who answered the phone, she said the rear fender was radiused different on the Roadster.

lol i dont think she knows what she is talking about i have my 09 parked next to roadsters all the time on the packrats runs and they dont look any different to me.
i would ring your dealer and ask if there is any difference i think the answer would definitely be no

Tell her her breasts are radiuses different but they still fit on her.

Did you ask her if she knew what brand a Roadster is, i reckon she'd say it is a Harley! Twit.

Im not one of those guys who think a women's place is in the kitchen,but they definitely should NOT be in spare parts and accessories.
They are about as useful as me working in maternity wear or bra fitment:D

If you don't want that job in Bra fitment then can I take it:rolleyes:.
Name and contact number for the company please.:cool:

Back