wildrooster

Supercharged
Has any one installed a rivco air horn I believe I have it figured out but wanted to get any takes on it. I have every thing planned out in my head, mounting the compressor under the side cover and placing the horn on the engine guard.

I'd forget the Rivco horn and truck down to your local Murrays auto parts or Autozone or Pep Boys or whatever and get a Wolo www.wolo-mfg.com air horn or a Stebel Natulis. Both are cheaper and I believe the Rivco is a Stebel, marked up.

The Wolo and (I believe) the Stebel will fit under the sidecover on the R3 standard and classic. Wolo calls it a Bad Boy, Stebel calls it a Natulis.

And no, I don't sell either on my website. I believe you can buy off the Wolo site.

Last edited:
I had that horn on my last bike but I like the sound on the big horn better not to mention it's already paid for and be here in the morning. I am going to atleast attempt to fit it

just got it installed it's big and sounds and looks great took about an hour to install I will get some pics up as soon as posible

Back