rmdjr01

.020 Over
Just recieved rivco risers for roadster in the mail. Ive looked at instructions and looks like a good bit involved. Does anyon have any tips or advice. I dont want to make any mistakes. Thanks

Loosen of the old std risers while the bars are still clamped in and do reverse when installing the new ones, it will stop them twisting and scratching the top triple clamp and as Skip said a nice thick blanket on your tank:D

so far so good, half way there.risers and handlebar on,need to relocate brake line. What is best way to drain mastercylinder? Do I need new banjo washers? all advice greatly appreciated.

so far so good, half way there.risers and handlebar on,need to relocate brake line. What is best way to drain mastercylinder? Do I need new banjo washers? all advice greatly appreciated.
shouldn't need to with std bars?:D

Loosen of the old std risers while the bars are still clamped in and do reverse when installing the new ones, it will stop them twisting and scratching the top triple clamp and as Skip said a nice thick blanket on your tank:D

Wish someone had given that advice to the previous owner of my bike.:(

well,
how do ya like the feel now?
Better I'm sure, but is it perfect????
I hope so.
If not, there is certainly options.
Different bars for a start.
But as long as you're happy, that's all that matters.
Congrats....

Back from the test ride. Riding position a hell of lot better. Opened the beast up today for the first time, 3rd and 4th. Should have no problem passing slow traffic. that dog will haul ass.

Back