remember those dream bikes?

veemax

Supercharged
Ride
05 r3s, 92 vmx, 75 yam xs bobber, 64 triumph tr6
when i was 15 i had a 175 yamaha enduro. not a dream bike. but one day i was at my aunts house mowing the grass like ive done a 100 times, and a handsome guy pulls into her driveway on a brand new 75 kawasaki Z1. he says, that your yamaha? yep. chat for a minute, and he says, wanna take that kawi out for a spin? oh would i ever. get to know her a little bit before you wail on her! and dont come back too soon. OK! so while he was "visiting" yeah right, rephrase: pounding auntie carol, i went for a romp on his Z1. now this is a thourough bred i reckoned! a 2 wheeled "rocket". 900 ccs and 80 horsepower! mind boggling to a 15 year old. intimidating at first, but soon realized its as easy to ride as that yammer. well almost. can be very docile or a fire breathing monster, you choose! so i tore around town for about an hour and thought, one day i will own one of THESE! when i got back they were both having a cigarette. hmmm i didnt know she smoked. :D i said man that was a blast! he said tell me about it!

Back