Rear passenger floor boards

ozrider

2008 Standard
Ride
2008 Standard
After abit of advice with rear boards,

Well Mrs Ozrider is considering getting on the back of the Classic if I relocate the rear pegs, she is quite long in the leg department and after some trial fitting they need to be about 230mm (9") forward.
I mentioned boards and showed her some pic's and she keen to go that way.
The Rivco ones are to short and I'll do something similar mount wise as I have access to laser cutting etc.

Ive been told that gold wing rear boards can be adapted, has anyone done that mod?

Thanks,

I installed the Kuryakyn passenger floorboards on my Roadster, they work really well, my only complaint would be that due to the single point attachment to the bike they tend to pivot forward a bit.

image.jpg

Good onya Les .. Helen's worth the effort mate... happy wife , happy life .. Be interested to see what you come up with as Catherine's been in my ear about boards.

I was amazed she managed the trip home from Canberra. A bit more leg room will be a big improvement on the long haul I reckon.

Long legs... you're a blessed man. My pretty pillion has declared that she too likes the floor boards better than the pegs on my last bike. She has short legs but still the comfort of the boards is a big plus for the back seat rider. Good luck with your plan and I look forward to hearing of your choice as some day I may get a Roadster and will need the mod as well.

Back