Rear light enhancement

Great question and I am interested to learn of options to improve visibility from the rear.
I have a pair of Hyperlites to mount very soon at each side of the taillight. They can be programmed to do different things and are VERY bright. The police motors around here use them as well.

http://hyperlites.com/

Thanks TC - didn't even notice twas a newbee.
Welcome, Thump from WA - USA!
EH????

Thump i have fitted LEDs to the frame beside the side boxes and two sets in the topbox ,one for the lights and one for brakes ,will post photo when i get time and get the right photo in the dark........:cool:

Welcome Thump. Contact Mike at Rodworx Lakeland, FL. I put 39 Ford flush mount LED. I wired them to work as running and brake lights.
Very Visible. I also got several red and amber of the mini markers for side lights.

DSC02969.JPG

I need some more rear lighting on my Tourer as well since I come home from work at midnight. My Venture had about 80 LED lights wired as a run/brake light. Im just thinking maybe a 10" strip under the rear fender, attached to the cross bar.

G'day Thump .. there's an Intro option here .. chance to introduce yourself before asking for advice and assistance ;)
Welcome Thump. Contact Mike at Rodworx Lakeland, FL. I put 39 Ford flush mount LED. I wired them to work as running and brake lights.
Very Visible. I also got several red and amber of the mini markers for side lights.

DSC02969.JPG
nice, do you ever take the hardbags off? How did you address the wiring connections for this?

Back