Diy

A used fender, (that leaves the ability to go back stock if you desire) good cutting wheel or dremel tool, matching color paint, and patience is all you need. I bobbed the rear fenders on both my former Scrambler and current TBS with great results. A number of threads are on the Triumph sites with photos and tips on the the procedure. I have it on the agenda for the Rocket when the time comes for a new paint job, and with the fading Cardinal Red it's getting closer everyday.....

If and when you guys chop your rear fender, I would be very interested in obtaining your tail light housing. I have plans for performing some minor surgery on it to fit an integrated tail/brake/turn led light into it much like Lonzol's Blackie.

i have a feeling shipping would make it cost prohibitive.
got any pics?
I've sent parts to the States .. and have had parts sent here and it's not that expensive really. Had a stock rear guard sent out from Texas for $80. If you're interested i will sort out a photo.

I've sent parts to the States .. and have had parts sent here and it's not that expensive really. Had a stock rear guard sent out from Texas for $80. If you're interested i will sort out a photo.

why not??
lets see some pics if ya got any

Will do .. my newly purchased parts should arrive mid-week . 3 or 4 boxes full of goodies coming up from ex-owner down south , some trick bits and pieces .

Back