.020 Over
Has this happened to anyone else
Trying to contact them
And no i didn't over tighten them barely nipped them up with screw driver
1419903963299.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else
Trying to contact them
And no i didn't over tighten them barely nipped them up with screw driver
:eek:Bloody Hell Mate!!!! .... that's not good haven't you only just put them on recently

:eek:Bloody Hell Mate!!!! .... that's not good haven't you only just put them on recently

yeah put it on last nigh
looked at it this morn as going to replace tps and noticed it not sitting right and seen crack in rubber
im pissed off as its sunny and im hanging to put in 1 of your tunes and take it for a ride

I had exactly the same thing happen to mine. It started with a small crack which led to a small piece falling out. I was also very careful with tightening the clamps after reading some of the discussions here about installing it. Let us know how you make out contacting RAMAIR.

Mine is on there, had trouble keeping it on for a while ended up puting cable ties around it to make sure it couldn't pop of. Haven't looked at it for a while will be checking when I get home. Would have been much better if the rubber was made to suit the barb on the throttle bodies like the original rubbers.

I recently purchased a Ramair filter and other than it wanting to slip off the throttle body openings as Bruce Aussie mentioned, it's ok. I'm sure the company will make it right for you and send you a new one.

I will certainly be checking mine this week end, it's been on now for about 3000km. Like others I had terrible time with it popping off the first time I fitted it to the throttle bodies, I found I had to have the RAMAIR body dead square to the throttle bodies and then push all the way on before tightening up the clamps and careful not to over tighten.
Hope it's all ok under the bear claw.

Great idea and an A for effort, but looks like a D for execution - or is that D for dud??? It will be a very cold day before I buy anything branded Ramair. Hell will have frozen over.

Back