R3r Foot peg lowering brackets?

Porky

.060 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket 3 Roadster. 2012 Burgman 650 Executive.
I have installed riders foot peg lowering brackets on a number of bikes to get more leg comfort and I would like the same thing for my 2012 R3r. Has anyone here used these and if so, who did you order them from?

Thanks! Sam

Im sure ive heard on here of riders lowering their suspension on R3R's and coming to grief from pegs spudding into the road , this being due to the already low nature of the R3R peg/control rail, lowering it would have the same negative effect.

Engine protection bars and highway pegs give my legs relief on long rides.

I have installed riders foot peg lowering brackets on a number of bikes to get more leg comfort and I would like the same thing for my 2012 R3r. Has anyone here used these and if so, who did you order them from?

Thanks! Sam
Find a set of foot rails from a R3 Standard and retro fit them to the R3R - this will put your feet forward - it's been done before and will increase your lean angle

What kind of POS heathen would want to lower pegs on a Roadster?

Doesn't take much of an IQ to know that's a bad idea.:whitstling:

Are you having a bad day there Satan?

The pegs in the link are more like highway pegs there Beelzebub!

Have a nice Eternity:(

Sam

I believe I remember how well respected you are Satan---at least on this website, according to your Legions and principalities that stick up for your grade school behavior.

Hide behind your anonymity pseudo tough guy and remain the foul worm you are as the admitted Village idiot of this site.

You have absolutely no class nor morality at all Demon.

Get thee behind me.

Sam:)

Back