pre filter ideas ?

Binnsy

Supercharged
Been looking for pre filters for a while but can't find what I'm looking for... so made these from a tee shirt to see what they look like?

I plan to make some better ones out of fluoro orange material such as that the safety vests are made from... I want them to stand out :rolleyes:

OK, you can beat me up now :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_1985.jpg
    IMG_1985.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 135
Been looking for pre filters for a while but can't find what I'm looking for... so made these from a tee shirt to see what they look like?

I plan to make some better ones out of fluoro orange material such as that the safety vests are made from... I want them to stand out :rolleyes:

OK, you can beat me up now :eek:

Good work.

Attachments

• thumbnailCAVI16K9.jpg
    thumbnailCAVI16K9.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 87
Thanks guys...

I had a look at Outerwears but they cost $70.00 and look a bit baggy in the photos. I didn't want to spend $70.00 and then not like the fit, I am looking for a neat tight fit to show off the pods.

I have K & N, SN-2590 pods on mine and haven't been able to get prefilters for them here. I guess that we don't have much call for snow-mobile parts in Oz ;)

I will probably end up making some up if I can find the right material, until then the t shirt will have to do :cool:

Regards..... Binnsy

Back