Please somebody start an interesting thread!!!

Mexican, does the body ever build up tolerance to it, or are ya screwed?

Hellfire, If it were me I would have my checks going to a trusted overseas account. You never know what kind of taxes will change in the future.

I dont think I would trust my savings to banks and computers anyway. Slowly I might cash some in for gold and bury it in the garden:D

Aww, a little dysentery never killed anybody ......

...............uh, yeah ... I think it did. :(

Check out Merida, the safest city in Mexico. They have a good Hospital and lots of expats. We visit often because we have friends there. The water might be ok, but I still drink bottled water. The town is nice very clean, lots of nice restaurants. I like some of the smaller fishing villages about and hour or two away like San Felipe, pristine beautiful water just a fishing village with good food and decent hotel, but you gotta rent a boat for 5 bucks to paddle out to the island with beautiful beaches... very laid back.

You guys can start all the bussinses you want in Mexico, im staying here where is safe, and if i take a vacation i will be going north:D

See, you guys want in and we want out .... I suggest we just swap. :rolleyes:

You will be ok untill the money runs out, then you will be hireing a "coyote"to sneak you across the border for around 3 grand,when time comes let me know, i can recomend one:D:D:p

Back