Passenger peg relocation

Ted_r3r

.020 Over
Ride
2011 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hey guys just curious if anyone has used the rivco passenger floorboard relocation arms. I was wondering if the stock pegs would fit on them because I don't really need the floorboards but with the saddlebags that came on the bike from the previous owner it is a little cramped back there for any passengers' feet.

After receiving the rivco relocation arms I have found they are not compatible with the the stock pegs. Any idea?

After receiving the rivco relocation arms I have found they are not compatible with the the stock pegs. Any idea?
You can fit them but you will have to modify the mount and remove the long bolt. then the easiest would be to add a nutsert to the mount. You will also need to add the two locational pin holes in the arms. To be honest your passenger would really love the addition of floor boards to the extension arms. They are pricey so I would also look and see what other floor boards might fit the arms. Like RKTNMYPKT said above about the Kuryakyn's

Last edited:
You can fit them but you will have to modify the mount and remove the long bolt. then the easiest would be to add a nutsert to the mount. You will also need to add the two locational pin holes in the arms. To be honest your passenger would really love the addition of floor boards to the extension arms. They are pricey so I would also look and see what other floor boards might fit the arms. Like Morris said above about the Kuryakyn's

What has @RKTNMYPKT got to do with this?!?!?

Back