ordered my rocket today

Ukbiker

.020 Over
Ride
2015 rocket roadster
went and ordered my rocket today.it won't get here till march ,but not much rideing weather here before that .just have to suffer until it gets here.

went and ordered my rocket today.it won't get here till march ,but not much rideing weather here before that .just have to suffer until it gets here.

Posted a deposit yesterday on a 2015 RoadsterX. Love the blacked out look on the limited edition. I was cross shopping a Diavel, and a Vmax with the Rocket, after seeing the X model that sealed it for me. March will be a long wait. This is a great site lots of good info here! I have done some searches and there doesn't seem to be many Exhaust options available..

Great to hear you guys have ordered now just a 4 long month wait for what will become the love of your life, Welcome @DaveCN and I'm pretty sure I have already said welcome to @Ukbiker, as you guy have already or will find we are a big happy family most of the time

Last edited:
Great to hear you guys have orderednow just a 4 long month wait for what will become the love of your life, Welcome @DaveCN and I'm pretty sure I have already said welcome to @Ukbiker, as you guy have already or will find we are a big happy family most of the time

Thanks, Sure looks like a big happy family here!

The wate will give you time to dream, imagine and plan. Nothing can prepair you for the first time you crank the R3 to its limits. Do it with care.

You blokes are way more patient than i am .. but then again most people are ... welcome from another Aussie.

The wate will give you time to dream, imagine and plan. Nothing can prepair you for the first time you crank the R3 to its limits. Do it with care.
It helps that weather conditions would keep me off the road for most of this time.still it's hard to stop thinking about it.

Back