Only 97 miles and the mods have started

You arent kidding? They actually give fines for **** like that? I got pulled over twice at the Ocean City bike week in Maryland for dumb **** like wheelies and spinning the tire, but they were just warnings.
I'm missing all reflectors (ALL) and have the turn signals in the mirrors and license plate. Florida is so anti-bike that they pick on little details? That's a good tip.

Do they have a helmet law too? Delaware, Jersey and PA all dropped their helmet laws because they were unconstitutional, but MD still has one.

Last edited:
Cops, when you need one it's too late. They always show up after the crime has been committed. Tickets for no reflector, what losers. I'd much rather get a ticket for something good like speeding on I-40 on a recent trip.

Cops, when you need one it's too late. They always show up after the crime has been committed. Tickets for no reflector, what losers. I'd much rather get a ticket for something good like speeding on I-40 on a recent trip.
I hear that!
Now you just need a GiPro to make that number 150! :cool:

Daytona cops don't give many warnings during bike week. I know for a fact they'll cite you for the following because I've seen some of my Harley riding friends get tickets for them:

- Ape Hangers (bars cannot be above shoulders in Florida)
- Loud pipes (only if you're rapping the throttle; being obnoxious)
- Not having both feet on the ground at a stop light (yes, I personally witnessed it)

F-in screws ..... the man be holdin' my brothers down! Style being cramped by the establishment! Personal freedoms trampled by the suits and lawmen! Harassed by the pigs!
We don't need no stinking badges!

Power to the people! :p

Finished license plate frame LED signal mod

Well I finally finished my license plate frame LED turn signal mod. I'm pleased with the finished results. Instead of purchasing the license plate relocating bracket I just cut down the original and cut off the turn signal brackets. I cut a piece of stainless metal and fastened it to the original license plate bracket with hi-loks and positioned the Sequential Turn Signal Plate Frame from Badlands as far up as possible. I used environmental wire splices with shrink tubing and sealed everything up. I used a few zip ties to keep things secure.

Plate Frames

A few more pictures

I forgot to say this is a quality product CNC machined from aluminum and chromed plated with very bright LED.

Back