Oil Tank Embellisher? 4 Roadster??

RobTremblay

.020 Over
:confused:I was a little miffed that when I received my 2011 Roadster, the oil tank Logo(Embellisher?) states 'ROCKET 111' and under that 2300cc - all well and good, but I would have preferred 'ROCKET 3-ROADSTER'. When I check the Triumph accessories site, here in Canuckistan, it claims there are 5 different Logos-Embellishers available for the oil Tank of the R3.? What are these, with part#'s if possible? And is one for the Roadster model/version? Thanks for any info. Cheers.

Personally I went with 140 cubic inches. It makes Hareyites do a double take.:eek:

Same here...now Jeff Lee of CT has it.

I may be wrong but I believe the oil tank on the Standard, Classic, Touring and Roadster is the same so any of the "embellishers" should work.

Dennis

78 dtg Dubai
79 dtg Home for good!

I thought all Roadsters had ROADSTER on the oil tank as standard. Are you sure you're not confusing it with the side tins? They have the Rocket III / 2300cc badges. If you don't want Roadster on yours, go for the 140ci - looks cool and gets plenty of comments. Gives even 103ci Harleys and M109s soft-ons.

For parts and accessories, the US Triumph site has taken down the Standard and Classic.. and the 140 CI wasn't even there! What gives, Triumph?

Newby Goof -Apologies!

:eek: Yes Canberra - You are so right! My oil tank does say Roadster! It's my side tins that say the other. I just could not see both sides of the R3 sitting in my garage - where it has been sitting since delivery almost 3 months ago. Has not been outside or even started since! Apologies to all for my mistake! Cheers

I thought all Roadsters had ROADSTER on the oil tank as standard. Are you sure you're not confusing it with the side tins? They have the Rocket III / 2300cc badges. If you don't want Roadster on yours, go for the 140ci - looks cool and gets plenty of comments. Gives even 103ci Harleys and M109s soft-ons.

Back